1. The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at www.promees.us and determine terms of order and purchase of Products.
2. The Owner and the Administrator of the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) is: Retro Enterprises Company/PROMEES USA
18 Holly Street, Staten Island, New York 10304 Tel: 917 748 0279
3. Contact information e-mail: email@example.com
4. The Customer can be an individual aged over 13 years or a legal person. An individual aged under 18 years needs statutory agent's consent.
5. The Customer may voluntary register by creating an account at: http://www.promees.us
6. It is possible to Order from the Shop without Registration.
7. Registration or/and Order are possible only after careful reading and accepting the Regulations. The Customer has to follow the Regulations.
8. All information submitted by the Customer in the process of Registration or necessary to purchase products without Registration should be truthful and current. In case of submitting false, out-of-date or questionable information, the Seller attempts to contact the Customer to complete or verify them. In case of impossibility to contact the Customer, the Seller reserves the right to decline processing the Order.
9. The Shop sells Products on the Internet. All Products are brand-new, technically and legally flawless, and legally brought onto United States of America market. Photographs of the Products published on the Website do not show their real size. Colors might also differ from the real ones because of the technical differences between screens and computers.
10. The Customer can place Orders 24 hours a day. Orders are processed Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm Eastern Time (EST)
11. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the Order, which is a conclusion of the sale contract between the Customer and the Seller.
12. The Customer has the right to inspect development of processing the Order.
13. The shop processes orders across United States and Canada. Please note that for orders shipped outside the United States be aware of Customs fees such as taxes and duties when your order arrives. Customs fees are not included in shipping charges! Please check with your local customs office for more information on these fees in your area. Refusal to pay these fees will result in an undeliverable order. If returned, we do not refund shipping charges. If you have any questions about international shipping please contact us before ordering.
Processing period is 1-2 business days as of the crediting the payment to the Seller's account.
We ship all merchandise via USPS. Please allow 1-2 days for merchandise to be carefully packed and shipped.
Standard domestic shipping, 5-7 days is $ 4.00. Priority domestic shipping, 2-3 days is $6.50. Next day domestic shipping, 1-2 days is $ 30.00.
15. The price displayed with the product applies when the Customer places an Order. Information about the total price of the Order, including the delivery costs, is displayed after the Customer chooses the form of delivery.
16. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of the Products included in the offer, introduce new Products to the offer, introduce, change, and cancel special offers on the Website. The foregoing information do not influence Orders which were placed before change of the price and conditions of the special offer or sale. Such Order is processed on previous terms.
17. If something is out of stock please contact us and we will notify you when we will have the item available.
18. Special offers, discounts, and promotional codes cannot be combined (only one discount per transaction) unless regulations of a particular special offer states otherwise. Regular price items can not be price adjust or returned and bought again within 14 days .
19. Available forms of payment is online transfer via PayPal. We accept major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
20. Every processed Order has a receipt enclosed.
21. The Seller issues an invoice at the Customer's request. To receive an invoice, the Customer needs to submit all the necessary information in the Order summary.
22. The Customer has the right to withdraw the sales contract without justification within 14 business days as of receiving the product.
23. While lodging a complaint, the Customer has to send back Product in pristine condition, including labels, receipt/invoice, and a filled Return Form (Download it here.)
24. In case of a Complaint, the Seller makes a decision within 14 business days and informs the Customer about the following procedures.
25. In case of a Return of the Product, the Customer receives refund of the Products (excluding shipping costs) within 14 business days as of receiving the returned Product by the Seller. The Customer receives the refund in the form chosen while placing the Order.
26. The Customer does not receive refund if the returned Product is damaged, incomplete, used, without labels or without original packaging. The Seller accepts returns only with the receipt/invoice attached.
27. Shipping costs of the Complaint are covered by the Customer. When the Seller accepts the Complaint, the Seller covers all shipping costs.
28. Complaints and Returns should be mailed to:
18 HOLLY STREET
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10304
29. The Seller manages the personal data. Customer's personal data is carefully collected, and protected from the access of unauthorized individuals.
30. The Seller reserves the right to modify the Regulations. Customers will be informed about every modification of the Regulations by an announcement on the Website www.promees.us . Customers who are registered in the Shop will be informed about every modification of the Regulations and possibility to accept it or resign from services of the Shop.
31. In case of a modification of the Regulations, orders placed before inserting changes to the Regulations are processed in accordance to previous Regulations.
32. The Seller is not liable for actions performed by the administrators of the postal servers such as blocking e-mails sent to the Customer's e-mail address. The Seller is not liable for blocking e-mails by the software installed on the Customer's computer.
33. The Seller is not liable for transactions performed by unauthorized third parties who gained access to the Customer's account as a result of the Customer's carelessness in using the login and the password to the account.
34. The valid Regulations are published on the Website of the Shop.
35. Any disputes between the Seller and the Consumer will be settled by the court of law in accordance to the regulations of the Civil Code.